Insignia Taken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suspended

3 posters

Go down

Suspended Empty Suspended

Post  Netany Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:48 pm

Yeah, as you know, my account was suspended. They (blizz support) sent me a form to fill in in order to verificate I am the real owner of the account. By good luck I know the answer of the secret question and still keep the CD Key, so it seems everything is going to be fixed.. Rolling Eyes When exactly - have no idea.

The purpose of this topic is to keep in touch with my guildies and for some random spam ofc albino !

Oke, now you can start telling me how much you love me and that kind of sloppy shits.. tongue lol!
Netany
Netany
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suspended Empty suspended

Post  mugwort Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:06 pm

Umm
I felt sick when I heard what happened to you. Knowing how much effort you had put into getting your gear. Not sure how this sort of thing can happen, but those guys sure are bastards. Just know Net that you are much loved. Not just be me but by everyone in the guild. We will grind dungeons to get stuff if you cant get it back, but im sure you will. Hoping account is restored very soon, cant be soon enough imo.

mugwort
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Suspended Empty Re: Suspended

Post  Micke Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:27 pm

This sure is tragic, people should get better stuff to do other than destroying for other people Sad
Micke
Micke
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Suspended Empty suspended

Post  mugwort Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:46 am

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mugwort
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down