Insignia Taken
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Mugwort ( and a call for more fish)

3 posters

Go down

Hi from Mugwort  ( and a call for more fish) Empty Hi from Mugwort ( and a call for more fish)

Post  mugwort Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:04 am

Well hi there. lovely bear here. Just thought I'd say Hi. And as I'm gonna be doing a lot of Sv runs for the earthwarden staff along with any volunteers, theres gonna be a great deal of fishy items for the best shaman in the guild, Helseth. Theres sure gonna be a strange smell coming from the bank in sw soon with all that fish around.

mugwort
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Hi from Mugwort  ( and a call for more fish) Empty Re: Hi from Mugwort ( and a call for more fish)

Post  Natte Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:34 am

Hi on you Mug. Well yes as sad as it sounds Helseth (Micke) is the best Shaman in our guild Rolling Eyes . Well atleast you got me (Natzors if you didnŽt now) as a volunteers for SV, IŽll gladly help you with making SW smell like fish Very Happy .
Natte
Natte
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

Hi from Mugwort  ( and a call for more fish) Empty Re: Hi from Mugwort ( and a call for more fish)

Post  Netany Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:06 am

Since this section of the forum si dedicated to our beloved Mugwort, here is the exact meaning of her ingame name --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mugwort
Have a nice reading Smile .
Netany
Netany
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down